I'm really excited to share this month's kit with you, because it's a bit of a departure from my usual releases! While awaiting (anxiously!) the arrival of an order of notebooks for the kit that was supposed to be released this month, I whipped up this album instead. I'll release the notebook album kit as soon as the order arrives, but for now, I've got a real hands-on kit for you!
Normally, the pages of my albums are chipboard covered with patterned paper. However, this month's album just contains paper pages. It's sort of a journal/smash book/photo album that I think you'll find all kinds of uses for!
Let me first say that you will be able to bind this album however you'd like, as it will arrive un-punched. That means you can use your Bind-It-All, Cinch, or even your Cropodile and some binder rings - whatever you've got! As you can see, I used my Cinch. Now, for those of you who don't have a binding tool, you can specify when you purchase that you'd like me to punch holes for you and include the binder rings I normally use.
The album has got die-cut chipboard front and back covers, and 11 patterned paper pages. There are also 7 half-pages and 2 longer foldout pages for photos or journaling, along with a die-cut pocket and plenty of leftover cardstock for adding other inserts, page tabs, and flags.
The cardstock is a nice hefty slightly textured cardstock by Carta Bella, called 'So Noted'. It's got soft blues and greens, with a 12x12 sheet of stickers that also use reds and yellows. Once you've assembled your book, you can have a ball adding stickers to each page! I've also included a roll of Teresa Collins decorative tape.
*If you are a beginning scrapbooker or if you've never scrapbooked before, our kits are for you! No need to buy all sorts of expensive scrapbooking products; we provide everything but scissors, adhesives, and your creative mojo!
This journal/album kit comes with all these elements included:
- 2 - die-cut chipboard pages, 5 1/2" x 7 3/4"
- 11 - sheets of Carta Bella's 'So Noted' patterned papers, cut to 5"x7"
- 1 - 12x12 Carta Bella's 'So Noted' sticker sheet
- 1 - roll of Teresa Collins decorative (washi) tape
- 3 - 1-1/4" binder rings PLUS binder ring holes pre-punched in chipboard if desired; see note below
- Full color instructions - emailed to you for printing
- *NOTE: this kit does not include binding wire; you will need to supply this on your own. If you do not have a binding tool, please specify that you'd like binder rings included in your kit through the drop down menu option in Paypal. To see an example of the binder rings I use, please see any of my other kits on this site.
There are a limited number of kits in this and each release.
Please purchase through PayPal below.
This kit will begin shipping on Friday, May 3rd.