OK, no mini album kit shop is complete without a Halloween album kit! Even though we've already released a Fall-themed album this month, I just couldn't keep myself from making just a small Halloween kit! Halloween is one of my favorite crafting times of the year - I just love the blacks, oranges, greens, and purples!
This album is the same size and shape as the Fall album: 5-3/4"x5-3/4", with a jack-o-lantern on the cover. Ever since I first saw it, I've loved the pumpkin album Traci Armbrust at Accucut.com created and I actually COPIED her cover!! I hope that imitation truly is the sincerest form of flattery, because I just HAD to recreate it! The front cover boasts a chipboard jack-o-lantern with a purple swirl and mulberry paper flower on top. Oh - and purple glittery bats!
I know you'll have fun assembling this kit and will continue to enjoy it for years to come.
*If you are a beginning scrapbooker or if you've never scrapbooked before, our kits are for you! No need to buy all sorts of expensive scrapbooking products; we provide everything but scissors, adhesives, and your creative mojo!
This spooky Halloween chipboard scrapbook kit comes with all the following elements included:
- 1 - 5-3/4x5-3/4" die-cut square chipboard page
- 1 - 3x-5-3/4x" die-cut bracket-shaped chipboard page
- 2 - 5-3/4x-8-1/2x" die-cut chipboard pages
- 8 - patterned papers, die-cut to match the chipboard pages, made with Pink Paislee's Hocus Pocus Collection Papers
- patterned paper, glittered cardstock, and chipboard die-cut photo mats & decorative elements
- 1 - package of Pink Paislee's Hocus Pocus rubons
- assorted Baker's twine and ribbon
- assorted buttons, rhinestones, paper flowers, paper leaves, brads, and stickpins
- 2 - 1" binder rings
- Full color instructions
There are a limited number of kits in this and each release.
Please purchase through PayPal below.