This little chipboard album is a less formal photo album than the one you get from the wedding photographer. This one is made for a girlfriend to give the bride, filled with some of the photos that don't make it into the formal album. You know the ones: Aunt Jodie doing the chicken dance at the reception, the couple's "friends" decorating the getaway car, and everyone making faces at the camera! But it's also ready to hold the beautiful photos that every bride will want to treasure forever. And it's got more pages than any album we've offered so far! In fact, it's so thick I had to order larger binder rings to hold it together!
This, I must say, was SO much fun to design and create that I just didn't want to stop! I love, love, LOVE this paper and all the embellishments! It's Crate Paper's 'Portrait' collection, and it's just gorgeous! It's got the typical blacks, whites, and greys of most formal wedding papers, then some fun, less austere colors thrown in to relax it a bit: aquas and teals, yellows, reds, and some pretty brown. The brown is used in a wood-look pattern, which is really neat. Then there are pin dots, brocades, stripes, flowers, and other patterns. It's really a great set of papers, and I wish every line I worked with was this much fun!
You will notice that I got to use some new dies as well, which is always fun for me. I'd gotten a dress die that worked perfectly as a wedding gown, especially when cut out of chipboard and decorated! Then the overall album shape is new: it's a 3-tab 6-1/2x6-1/2" page with a larger cover that has a cutout in the center. It's defintely become my favorite, and I think you'll really like it too.
Click on the photos above for larger images.
I know you'll have fun assembling this kit and will continue to admire it for years to come, whether you give it as a gift to the bride's mother, the bride, or make it for yourself!
*If you are a beginning scrapbooker, this is the kit for you! No need to buy all sorts of expensive scrapbooking products; we provide everything but scissors, adhesives, and your creative mojo!
This chipboard album kit comes with all these elements included:
- 8 - 6 1/2x6 1/2" die-cut chipboard pages by Accucut & scrapkit studio
- 16 sheets of patterned papers, die-cut to match the chipboard pages
- 1 die-cut paper pocket with paper insert for photos & memorabilia
- 1 - pkg of self-adhesive die-cut chipboard embellishments by Crate Paper
- 1 - sheet of cardstock element cards by Crate Paper
- 1 - sheet of self-adhesive cardstock border designs by Crate Paper
- 1 - sheet of self-adhesive cardstock print and script alphas, phrases, & shapes by Crate Paper
- 1 - black rhinestone bling swirl by Zva Creations
- 2 different pearl bling swirls by Zva Creations
- 4 black rhinestones
- 4 pearl, rhinestone, and colored stick pins by Jenni Bowlin
- 1 red rhinestone button by Jenni Bowlin
- 1 large aqua button, 2 smaller teal buttons, 1 detailed red rose button
- 1 white satin ribbon rose
- 2 teal or aqua paper flowers by Prima
- 2 custom die-cut copper metal wedding rings
- 1 paper doily by Martha Stewart
- Beige crochet thread, satin ribbon lengths
- 3 - 2" binder rings
- Full color instructions
There are a limited number of kits in this and each release.
Please purchase through PayPal below.